In celebration of the upcoming South Beach Food & Wine Festival, founder and Gilt City’s Chief Lifestyle Advisor Lee Schrager has curated his top restaurant picks counting down to the launch of this year’s Festival. Beginning today, Gilt City members will have the opportunity to dine at Miami’s best, all of which have a prominent presence at SOBE.
Offers launch today, 2/17, and 2/22. Among Schrager’s top picks are a lovely dinner for two at Philippe by Phillipe Chow ($100, 46% off), a lovely dinner or brunch for two at Sustain ($45 for brunch, $60 for dinner, both 50% off), a four-course dinner for one at db Bistro Moderne ($96, 45% off), a three-course brunch and dinner package at Tudor House ($60 for brunch, $120 for dinner, both 40% off), a private cooking class with lunch at Michy’s ($160 exclusive price), and a quick power lunch or a night cap at Area 31($40 for lunch, $52 for night cap, 40% off for both). Gilt City will also be donating a portion of its sales to Florida International University School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Today’s list highlights some of our favorite Miami restaurants and gives Gilt City members the opportunity to try new spots for a fraction of the regular price. All of the menus look fantastic, but here are a few of our suggestions:
- Dinner at Sustain (order the fried chicken & duck poutine)
- Brunch at Sustain (bacon donut holes. enough said)
- Dinner at Tudor House (order the Cuban sandwich or the “Ugly Burger”)
- Brunch at Tudor House (best frittata I’ve ever had & look forward to the tasty pastry dim sum cart)
- Dinner for two at Philipe by Philipe Chow (order the Drunken Sea Bass and prepare yourself for some insanely yummy satay sauce on the chicken skewers)
We have yet to check out db Bistro, so it looks like we’ll be scooping up a dinner for two for ourselves! Can’t wait to see the upcoming Area 31 and Michy’s offers.